1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by Imdestinedforgreatness

Is it just me or ever single day free of PMO seems like an eternity. But One day of PMO goes by in a couple hours.
Tao Jones more_vert
Tao Jones
You get a lot of time back when it is not all being spent on frivolity! And it can be hard to decide how to spend all that new-found time. One day at a time is all we ever need to do. It's all we can do! The Spirit will guide you into truth and helpful practice. It is a process and it will take time to learn all he has to teach you in this life. Keep pressing forward and do not give up! God bless you on your journey.
jenthleth and HigherPower72 like this.
Vendettana more_vert
Vendettana
Yes. By getting rid of the evil, you have created a void. So now you're left with nothing. This is still better than evil, but it is still nothing. Now you are free to fill this void with something meaningful. And god is your biggest help in that. Pick up something meaningful and take on the challenge of real life.
Tao Jones and HigherPower72 like this.
HigherPower72 more_vert
HigherPower72
In many ways, PMO has been used as a remedy for boredom, that was also the case for me. I 100% agree with your assessment, I used to binge and wonder where the day went but now I look back and ponder what I could of done with the countless amount of time WASTED.
Xpensive and Tao Jones like this.
stands to reason more_vert
stands to reason
I agree with Tao Jones, listen to what he says. When you follow Jesus Christ, you will lengthen your days. My son, forget not my law; but let thine heart keep my commandments: For length of days, and long life, and peace, shall they add to thee. Proverbs 3:1-2
Tao Jones likes this.