1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by Mystery Man

Hi everyone,

I have put off coming here to reach out for support. I think it really comes down to shame and also feeling a strong sense of despair. I have struggled so much trying to conquer this journey, but I have been so far from a sense of victory. I have been relapsing regularly and I feel my relationship with Jesus is extremely distant. My motivation for change has been it's lowest and I think that's just tied into a lack of hope. Writing this or even getting the courage to come on Nofap again was extremely hard. Please keep me in prayer. Pray that God will reignite that flame again in me and give me hope to fight on this journey. I will push myself again to be more active again.

Thank you for hearing where I am brothers
Soulherb and Tao Jones like this.
Tao Jones more_vert
Tao Jones
I pray for you often, my friend. I hope you will start reaching out regularly, as you so often have committed to do.
Mystery Man likes this.
Bob385 more_vert
Bob385
I'm praying for you brother. I'm praying despair, shame & guilt will be a thing of the past. It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. Yes Lord! Do that for my brother and for me. We need you Lord.
Mystery Man likes this.
3msn more_vert
3msn
Praying for you, He that began a good work will bring it to completion, don't tire
Mystery Man likes this.
SAL_VI more_vert
SAL_VI
Be encouraged friend, the joy of the Lord is your strength (Neh 8:10). May He lift up your countenance. Praying for you. And stay accountable here!
Mystery Man likes this.
Mystery Man more_vert
Mystery Man
Bless you all. Thank you for your encouragement and prayers
SAL_VI and Tao Jones like this.
Soulherb more_vert
Soulherb
Ditto. Although I've been on vacation for a couple of weeks, I would have struggled to come here during that time because I, too, fell down in my struggle. The cure, as always, has been to come to Him first. He knows what you need and always gives it. Whether we need a rebuke or not, we fear going to Him because of that rebuke. We forget His rebukes are scented with His love, accompanied with His empowerment, and followed by His whispers of "you can do this" and "I love you, do not be afraid." Go get what you need, whatever that may be.
Mystery Man and Tao Jones like this.