1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by overcomers

It's day 8 of my nofap journey, and it's going great. I've just realized a trigger from the past. Getting frustrated with my surroundings would lead to an "outlet for my "pent-up" emotions, which I wasn't able to let out at that person. Now, however, I become aware of that fact, take some deep breaths, relax...and let it go.

Have an awesome day. Remind yourself; you are NOT the victim here. Fap is NOT in charge of you (if so, its time to change that) get into the driver seat and take a conscious, aware decision to do so.
heidelberg likes this.
bestbacon more_vert
bestbacon
Day 3 of Nofap for me again, I feel empowered knowing that our lives are now constantly over stimulated and that the regression into normality is necessary. We get so much dopamine from getting positive texts, social media, movies, video games and PMO that we are always seeking the next hit of chemical feel good. Ejecting from this all is empowering and allows us to be regulated instead of drowning ourselves in stimulating activities because or coristol levels are always raised.
Deleted Account likes this.