1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by dethly

I've done some reflecting on my relapse. I realize that the moment's in which I experience the most temptation is whenever I am the loneliest. I know that the solution to this is through developing a stronger relationship with Christ. If I can fill the loneliness that I feel sometimes at night whenever my family goes to sleep, than I will be stronger. I also went to the book store and bought myself two more books. This will provide me with another solution to help get me off of the screens before bed. I also do wish to pray more, and keep my mind & body filled with the Holy Spirit. I hope that these efforts make me a better man, and more importantly a better Christian. God bless all of you :)
Roady more_vert
Roady
Yes. The pain of being alone (abandoned) is one of the deepest pain, we try to avoid. Once we chose to stand alone (with God) it's will go much better :)
Deleted Account and dethly like this.
Tao Jones more_vert
Tao Jones
Jesus's words to us at the end of Matthew are a great encouragement to me: "And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age." One of the great promises of being a disciple is that we will never again be alone. Our Good Friend is always with us.
journey_man and dethly like this.
frogs2345 more_vert
frogs2345
Remember, God tests us to make us more mature. Every trial you face is intended to make you stronger. And after you have suffered a little while, the God of all grace, who has called you to his eternal glory in Christ, will himself restore, confirm, strengthen, and establish you.
1 Peter 5:10