1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by SAL_VI

What is flatline?
Tao Jones more_vert
Tao Jones
Flatlining: Many NoFap® users report one or more periods of zero libido during their streak, especially in the 2-6 week period. Transitioning from an overexcited, always-eager libido to none at all can be disconcerting and even scary for the experienced masturbator, but many Fapstronauts report that it is only a phase in the reboot and will pass.
https://nofap.com/glossary/
Vendettana and HigherPower72 like this.
Timetoquit78 more_vert
Timetoquit78
I have kinda welcomed the flatline phase. I’ve been PMO free for over three weeks now and not having to distract my mind every 5 seconds from sexual thoughts has been great. It’s not that I don’t want sex or that I would turn it down if offered from my wife, but I don’t think or obsess about it all day. Would that still be considered flatline?
jenthleth likes this.
Shin Iu more_vert
Shin Iu
That's right and urges come back sharply after 1st or 2nd month.
kaow84141718 more_vert
kaow84141718
I remember feeling the 'flatlining' and welcomed it as well. It took a little bit to get back in the swing of things with my wife, but now, everything is AWESOME!!! I crave my wife now and not 'PMO'!
Timetoquit78 and Tao Jones like this.