1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by Saline

I met today with a small, caring group of parish Catholics who meet monthly to discuss personal issues and support one another. While not strictly a 12-step process, some members do follow that regimen.

It has become clear to me that God has been active in our lives, challenging, loving, and giving us direction. I have been thinking a lot about the ramifications of trusting God and turning my problems over to Him. There are three possibilities: He will make what I desire happen; He will deny me; He will do something even greater than I can conceive. I think that I can accept any of these responses.

I am not emotionally secure enough to share my NoFap journey . . . yet. My parish priest is aware and supports me. Ideally, I will open up to both the male and female members one day.

Fellow Catholic Fapstronauts: we can do well to be encouraged by 1 Corinthians 10:13:

”13 No trial has come to you but what is human. God is faithful and will not let you be tried beyond your strength; but with the trial he will also provide a way out, so that you may be able to bear it.”

[​IMG]
I'm using NoFap's new PMO Tracker! Set up your own here.
Saline :emoji_whale:
Deleted Account and CR1985 like this.
JoeinUSA more_vert
JoeinUSA
Is anyone else in your group there for nofap or sex anonymous reasons?
Deleted Account likes this.