1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by uncreativealias

hi there!
I need a serious ap or a group. I am 23 and need someone to support me on my nofap journey. I had an ap before and with his help i was able to go for a couple of 10 days streaks. This was great for me cause i was never able to abstain for more than a week and which was also rare. For some reason my previous ap is not responding for a while and i am relapsing too ever since. I cant take this any more. i need serious help, someone with a little experience. I also want to try a group to see if its more effective. I am willing to form a new group if anyone interested or i can also join an existing group if they are open.
Viijay likes this.
ꋫꑛꋫꁒ___ ꁒꐇꁒꐇꀗꌚꑛꐇ___ more_vert
ꋫꑛꋫꁒ___ ꁒꐇꁒꐇꀗꌚꑛꐇ___
Hey man, in my personal experience as long as i've been in this forum, AP's and groups just aren't consistent. Everyone seems to be hyped when they join a group or have an AP but long term, the communication becomes more and more scarce.
uncreativealias more_vert
uncreativealias
hmm... so what is the alternative