1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by eddiealright

Day 16 and I am feeling different, I'm not sure how to explain it but its a good different. I think this sin (sexual immorality) has been keeping me from hearing The Lord Gods voice. I used to tell myself that all things are permissible for me and that all my sins are forgiven, but I should have paid better attention to the part about not beneficial. Not only was it not beneficial it was detrimental and has held me back for a very long time. I have learned that full repentance is crucial. I regret so much as Drugs and Alcohol also played a part in this mess of a life I have. I thought abstaining from those things was enough and looked at the sin of PMO as harmless. I was Wrong!!! I am grateful that I see now. God is on his own time table. I am humbled and happy its my turn to be fully cleansed.
balatula more_vert
balatula
God bless you, brother! May the Lord lend you his strength to continue on your path!
Deleted Account likes this.