1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by LonelyStrength

Its been two days since my relapse, and I still feel like absolute garbage. Im so pissed because I went 47 day, the longest ever, and I've have slowly been able to feel better with focusing and taking control of my life, and I freaking threw it away, I feel so broken
St3v0 more_vert
St3v0
It is so weird how quickly one forgets how bad the feeling after a PMO session is. One would think that alone would be enough to make you stop. Stand up. Shake the dust of and focus on the future.
SAL_VI more_vert
SAL_VI
Same here Bro. But because you made it that far it shows that you can do it. Moreover, God is with you even if we feel indifferent or guilty. The only direction we have is forward. Blessings
St3v0, Tao Jones and LonelyStrength like this.
Tao Jones more_vert
Tao Jones
We are all broken. This is why we all need Jesus to put us back together, better than we were before. Hand him the pieces in absolute trust, stop trying so hard to shape them yourself, and watch what he does! It will be a miracle. One day at a time.
Bob385, St3v0 and LonelyStrength like this.