1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by SAL_VI

A not so great week with some relapses but it is not without a highlight. I did a media fast for a day (no phone, tv , etc) and it was honestly one of the best days I’ve had in a some time.

The biggest benefit is that you feel this sense of freedom and you utilize it for something significant. For once, I didn’t feel bound to a screen ! (Something In our current age doesn’t know of). Something for you and me to keep in mind as we are on this journey. Relapse sucks I know, but God in His mercy and grace enables us to go forward. I pray for transformed hearts and fervent desire for God like never before!

Whatever you need to cut out, do it.
Tao Jones more_vert
Tao Jones
This is one of the added benefits of accountability software. I am much more mindful of everything I do online, because I know my APs see it all. So, do I really need to watch yet another YT video? Or scroll the FB feed some more? Maybe I can find something more productive and useful to do! I am grateful for my AP team!
Roady likes this.
SAL_VI more_vert
SAL_VI
Awesome! What software do you use and how does it work?
Tao Jones more_vert
Tao Jones
Accountable2You - accountable2you.com
I have used this for years and am really happy with it. It does not block anything but records all activity on your device and sends a report to your APs. I currently have almost 15 APs who get my reports. The Spirit of Christ within me is my first line of defense, but these guys are my backstop, and I am super grateful to them for their service. Highly recommended practice.