1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by Victoriousone

Good afternoon brethren. I need a serious, spiritually mature, consistent Christian accountability partner. I haven’t been the same After my 21 day no PMO. I just fell again after 2 weeks and this weekend more. I need serious accountability and help. I want to overcome but I keep falling backwards every time I make a move to go forwards. I’m tired of this and feel like I’m never going to advance. I know scripture says I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me and I also know that I need to renew my mind constantly but keep falling right back into the hole of Lust. Any help, feedback, and responses is appreciated.
victormanuel more_vert
victormanuel
Can you brother pray to Jesus God? All help may be your responsibility to put your willpower.
holy and pure likes this.
holy and pure more_vert
holy and pure
HEY FRIEND, I',m willing to be your accountable partner, please inbox me
victormanuel and Victoriousone like this.
eddiealright more_vert
eddiealright
@Victoriousone... I was taking walks and praying, Telling God I was desperate for change. So much so it felt more like begging than praying. I didn't care, I wanted out of the sin that had ensnared me for so long. That's when I found this website and today is 32 days with no PMO. I truly feel dead to the sin lust now. Pray unceasingly!!! God Bless you brother.
Tao Jones more_vert
Tao Jones
If I can ever be of service to you in this regard, @Victoriousone , please feel welcome to DM me on here. I am praying for you and cheering you on! Together we can do things we cannot do alone.
Looking4Freedom more_vert
Looking4Freedom
How does one "inbox" or private message another through NoFap?
Victoriousone more_vert
Victoriousone
@Looking4Freedom I’m trying to figure that out too