1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by Timetoquit78

I would love some prayers and support. The past two days have been filled with urges. I’m about 80 days in to my 90 day challenge and it’s getting harder to reach the goal. Today I’ve surfed twitter looking for stuff but not clicking on it. It’s like I’m testing myself, but pushing the envelope further and further. I came here to try and clear the air and my mind. My goal is not just 90 days of no PMO, it’s forever no PMO, but I’d like to at least get to 90 days, haha. Thanks in advance for the support!
Youyoung and Deleted Account like this.
SAL_VI more_vert
SAL_VI
Limit your screentime. Oftentimes just wandering around can lead to stuff like that. Otherwise, congrats on your progress!
Tao Jones more_vert
Tao Jones
"surfed twitter looking for stuff" << That's what needs to stop. That hunting and seeking behavior will have the same inevitable conclusion it always does. You will push the envelope until it bursts open. Best to leave all of it alone. Are there *no* other activities that bring you joy? Doing just about anything else would be preferable. No P, no MO, no P-subs, no unhelpful sexual thinking -- no matter what. Praying for you!
Youyoung likes this.
Timetoquit78 more_vert
Timetoquit78
There were other things I could have and needed to be doing, like work, I was just stuck in a rabbit hole. Thanks for the encouragement. Posting helped me wake up from my fog and get to work.
Tao Jones and SAL_VI like this.