1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by SAL_VI

Today I had to ask God for forgiveness due to my lack of trust in Him. It's quite the sobering thought that our entire lives are in His hands and care. Despite our condition, it does not limit His provision. All we have to do is trust Him, seeking His kingdom first than try build our own. He has so much to provide and besides He has already provided! Moreover He provides us with wisdom so that we can use. Especially in the context of dealing with our own struggles, yes there will be temptations but God has made a way through it. More than a bad habit, the root I believe is for not trusting in Him. O Lord, help us in our unbelief and thank You for Your provision for our lives. Friends, let us not take this for granted. Let us trust in the Lord today and everyday! Be encouraged.
EssenceMan and Tao Jones like this.
johnmarston2001 more_vert
johnmarston2001
It’s not that I don’t trust in him, I just don’t know if what I say or do is really what he wants me to do, or if that is just my ego talking. How do we get closer to God, without letting our ego or emotions get in the way? I have a hard time letting go of all that, and I must make him very displeased. :(
brilliantidiot likes this.
SAL_VI more_vert
SAL_VI
Friend you're not the only one. Yet God has been so patient and loving with all of us. He knows our stubbornness yet Christ died for all of it even those sins we haven't committed yet. Ask Him to fill you with the Holy Spirit and meditate on His Word. Remember, that self is not greater than Vod
johnmarston2001 likes this.
SAL_VI more_vert
SAL_VI
God* . And we can let go because He is worth it all. But we must trust Him because our flesh alone won't do. May the Lord give you peace.
johnmarston2001 likes this.