1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by Rings

After 15 days I slipped!
Day walker likes this.
hyper88 more_vert
hyper88
I'm sorry to say this! I don't like looser's comments!!
Rings likes this.
hyper88 more_vert
hyper88
Btw , look What I've posted here. I'm saying again and again, you can only success this with faith+willpower (mind control). So..
Tao Jones more_vert
Tao Jones
Are you saying we should not confess our sins to one another, @hyper88 ? I do not understand your comments.
Rings more_vert
Rings
hyper88 your comment you don't like loser comments so that means you never lose am I correct brother!! As long as you are involved in group that are healing from PMO there will be those that make mistakes and learn from them and grow! Unless your from another planet! That isn't quite logical!!!
Rings more_vert
Rings
My bad brother I just checked your profile I understand! But the older you get the more you will realize the truth!!
Arnuld more_vert
Arnuld
Hang in there man. It happens to all of us. Get back the horse.
Craig Values likes this.
hyper88 more_vert
hyper88
Rings, Actually I'm trying to motivate you bro.. if I were in your position, I would regret and literally hurt myself. I failed Many times. But, as you noticed my profile, this year's 12AM, I literally cried Infront of Jesus's statue. And, I know that I'll pass day365 and so on this time. As, I said, if I were in you, I would say things worse than this.. I want you all to pass this guys.. don't misunderstand me.. go on guys... God bless! I'm sorry if I say something bad.
Tao Jones likes this.
hyper88 more_vert
hyper88
I literally wanted you to be angry, that's why I posted that comment at beginning. I hope that helps..
Nuhope more_vert
Nuhope
After almost 50 days I slipped. But I made a new start and try harder to make a longer streak.