1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by LonelyStrength

Hello everyone, happy new year! Hope y’all are doing good! It’s a new year and I have some new year goals I’d like to share with everyone!...

1. No Pmo, obviously lol, so far 1 relapse this year
2. More exercises, I have been exercising before but nothing consistent
3. Read more, books in general but also my bible, I definitely want to reestablish my relationship with Jesus

these are my 3 so far, I pray for the strength and support to win my myself, I appreciate you guys and your support! 2020 here we go!
hyper88 more_vert
hyper88
This guy didn't notice it's 2days passed after 2020 :D
chrysion more_vert
chrysion
Great goals. I have recently started doing some of the things you mentioned (in my journal). You and I can really get to a new place of freedom and fitness this year if we take serious steps to do so! That's what I want!
LonelyStrength and Craig Values like this.
Craig Values more_vert
Craig Values
Keep going guys! If you fall get right back up and keep going, no looking back. :)
LonelyStrength and Tao Jones like this.
Craig Values more_vert
Craig Values
@hyper88, I'm saying a prayer for you little brother. This is a serious sin we are trying to beat and support is needed from the group, sarcasm is not. Try Ecclesiastes 4:10 - "If either of them falls down, one can help the other up. But pity anyone who falls and has no one to help them up."
LonelyStrength likes this.
Nuhope more_vert
Nuhope
Happy new year everyone! Let be this year a year of good and serious fight against our addiction.
LonelyStrength likes this.