1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by dethly

I am battling against urges hard today. I am glued to my computer in my bedroom in order to get some assignments done for school. The temptation is very hard to fight. Please pray for me my friends!
Tao Jones more_vert
Tao Jones
Praying, of course! Take each thought of temptation captive, ask the Spirit to show you the lie of it and replace that lie with the Truth of Jesus. Then keep your mind focused on the truth and not the lie. That is the way to strengthen your mind, resist the enemy, and deny yourself.
Akeakua, salvation700 and dethly like this.
dethly more_vert
dethly
Thank you @Tao Jones , this almost sounds like meditative prayer. I will try this technique.
Akeakua, salvation700 and Tao Jones like this.
Tao Jones more_vert
Tao Jones
It's the FREEdom process. More info at the "Information" tab above.
dethly, Akeakua and salvation700 like this.
Akeakua more_vert
Akeakua
If you have another place you can study comfprtably too I think that's a great idea. I completely agree with Tao's approach. When these urges come, approach calmly through prayer. I remind myself that these intense urges don't last long, (especially true with prayer) they are just a passing tide.
Tao Jones and dethly like this.
chrysion more_vert
chrysion
I am praying for you!
dethly likes this.
WinTheDayPS7326 more_vert
WinTheDayPS7326
I'm praying for you, brother. Take a break from your computer screen if it'll help.
dethly likes this.