1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by Jeff Boyder

This is getting tough for me. I've gone very far, about 11 days now, and it's getting harder and harder to say no every time. Please pray for me. I want this to be my last run. I want to make it this time. Please please PLEASE pray for me. I'd be willing to pray for anyone who needs it as well.
warhub, Tryin' Hard and John Uskglass like this.
Jonas 2:10 more_vert
Jonas 2:10
Stay strong brother! One day by another!
Jeff Boyder likes this.
Monachos more_vert
Monachos
Don't. Ever. Give. Up. Work at it one day at a time. one hour at a time if you have to. We have the saints in heaven to nag God on our behalf as well.
Jeff Boyder likes this.
Jeff Boyder more_vert
Jeff Boyder
I'm still going, and I think today is day 13!!
Jeff Boyder more_vert
Jeff Boyder
Oops, my bad. Today is day 12. Still impressive!
Everest freedom more_vert
Everest freedom
Ure not alone in this brother. Mine is also around Day 11. I'm becoming restless, no interest in anything, sleepless nights and drowsiness. However, no more going back. Victory must be ours. I also need prayers
John Uskglass and Jeff Boyder like this.
Jeff Boyder more_vert
Jeff Boyder
I will pray for you brother. This is our last run, ok? Strike your chest and exclaim, "DEATH BEFORE SIN" anytime you have a strong temptation. It works if you truly mean what you say. THIS IS IT
John Uskglass likes this.
donicci more_vert
donicci
day 3 for me bru, feel ya, prayers for you!
Jeff Boyder likes this.
Tryin' Hard more_vert
Tryin' Hard
Prayin' for you. Always. God be with you.
Jeff Boyder likes this.
Jeff Boyder more_vert
Jeff Boyder
I will pray for you all :) We'll make this only with the trinity. FIGHT, WE WILL DEFEAT THE DEVIL!!!! God bless
Everest freedom more_vert
Everest freedom
Unfortunately and painfully, I relapsed today. I feel so sorry and ashamed of myself. More grace is what I pray for as I begin afresh
Jeff Boyder likes this.