1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by Pranay_Masterchief

Hi everyone ... I'm 18 ... I feel lonely depressed and angry at myself .. idk if I can pull it out .. my mum and dad is d only source for my readiness to fight or else I would have died long back ... Can I make it ... My dream is to b a doctor .. my parents r my source for that passion .. I want to b for them .. but I fall on to my urge .. don't know that I can fight It or not ... By joining d group ik I'm not alone but can I win against this evil
CoolHopeGuy and Deleted Account like this.
Doctor_Strange more_vert
Doctor_Strange
First of all I congratulate you on your path for freedom. Secondly I'd like to say Dying isn't the solution, this cycle of birth and death will still continue so I urge to you bro that ignoring every other feeling of yours Just keep on moving and you'll surely emerge out as a warrior.
Pranay_Masterchief likes this.
Doctor_Strange more_vert
Doctor_Strange
Dm me if you need any more help I'll be there for you
destroyer140 more_vert
destroyer140
HI BROTHER same here i also want to be a doctor and i am 17 . Congrats for your first step. many people here were addicted to it for years which were more than your age but succeded so there is no way you cant succed it looks like you are over accusing yourself dont do that man. Be strong accept what ever you did and be happy because you tried to get out now. May start was not decided by you but you can decide ending.there is no point on ending your life . you will need to kill fapper inside you not yourself. wish me luck too #REVOLUTIONHAS BEGUN and lol typed this on basic phone best of luck and try hard have a goal of 30 days first.
Pranay_Masterchief more_vert
Pranay_Masterchief
Thx man to both of you for the support .. means a lot ... Will dm @Doctor_Strange if needed any more help ... You have already helped through that message a lot ... All the best to u anubhav and may u too become a doctor ... As u said man #REVOLUTIONHASBEGUN ... Let's #BEATTHIS ..
Deleted Account likes this.