1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by emanuel_free

Hi there everybody, it's been a while since I've posted here. But I've been reading this devotional blog today and it's worth sharing it with you. http://www.morethanasundayfaith.com/2020/02/climb-higher-to-see/

As short as this article is I've seen myself reflected there. Like others I've been through a lot of streaks, and some times you can feel like says in that blog, maybe inept because you fall, or worthless when you don’t see the results that you expect. But I know that is a lie. This is an example that we are experts on lying to ourselves, as @Tao Jones said on a post here.

If you've also got tired because you feel like you've been walking forever. Remember your perspective.

"The old adage says, “You can’t see the forest through the trees.” Your perspective is only trees after endless trees. From Jesus’ perspective, it’s a forest, the finished masterpiece, as well as the trees. Even the dead ones that need to be cut down."

I hope this was helpful.

God bless you guys!
HigherPower72 and Tao Jones like this.
Tao Jones more_vert
Tao Jones
I think this is one reason why the journey of faith gets easier as you grow older (at least that has been my experience). You have so many more examples of God's faithfulness to look back on. So, young men and women, be diligent and faithful and do not give up! If you endure for a little while, you will soon find yourself in the "forest of faithfulness." Our God is so good, and the life he has given us in Christ is worth living to the full!