1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by frogs2345

Guys,
I just feel hopeless. I can't get past more than a few days. And then I end up shaking like crazy trying to resist after that. I have no faith in myself to even follow what God tells me. I just feel empty inside. PMO isn't even pleasurable anymore. It just stops the ache for a while. I feel like my faith isn't there anymore when it comes to affecting my life. Sure, for other people, I will pray and blessings pour out on them, and I rejoice. But for myself I don't feel worthy and I feel like I never see it happen in my life. I feel like whatever I ask is never right or that God won't answer me.
AfricanSunset more_vert
AfricanSunset
Jesus loved you, saved you and died for you long before you where born. He is waiting for you to tell Him that you can not do this or have the strenth. He has the strenth. He also has the faith. We live through the faith of Christ.
skywalkersbo more_vert
skywalkersbo
@frogs2345 do not give up! Jesus loves you and is waiting for you to depend solely on him, on his strenght, like @AfricanSunset wisely said :D
AfricanSunset likes this.