1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by retromage4u

Its been 2 weeks ? maybe 3 ? ......I woke up at 9am today and i cried....i was lost, i rejected God, i wasnt sure if he would help me and above all at one point i even doubted his existence. To all those who need help trust me, Jesus is real, no lie, no doubt, dont evn think it, feel it and believe it. Pray upon the rosary atleast thrice a week to keep Mother Mary close to you. Life is amazing for me right now. I cannot go back to the degenerate bein i was, i refuse to. I even have my relationships going so well, it feels so fake, but its real.

To all of you who live in Jesus, pls have faith in him, believe it without doubt and see the miracles rain upon your life.
Tao Jones more_vert
Tao Jones
Closer to Christ is further from PMO. Hooray!
Craig Values likes this.
Tao Jones more_vert
Tao Jones
And a reminder to all that we are a diverse bunch of disciples with differing beliefs on points of theology that are beyond the scope of this forum. We generally discourage promoting the specific practices of your denomination when they conflict with those of others, because that's how holy wars get started, and none of us came here to do that. Our main goal in this place is to exchange the lie of PMO for the Truth of Christ -- the person. Our ideologies may differ, but if we serve the same Lord, that is a small matter, barely worth discussing. (John 17:20-23)
dethly more_vert
dethly
Glory. Embrace this feeling my friend
Ron Winny more_vert
Ron Winny
Thanks for your help mate it just gave me more power and i believe that i can only be revived through Jesus
retromage4u and SevenLee like this.
Tao Jones more_vert
Tao Jones
No censure intended of anyone. Just a reminder to everyone to keep our comments here focused on what unites us -- Jesus! -- and to be conscious of those things that may serve to divide us, i.e. denomination-specific faith practices. The enemy would like to see nothing more than us at each other's throats over relative trifles.
DestinedToBe likes this.
DestinedToBe more_vert
DestinedToBe
@SevenLee i totally agree with Tao Jones, we don't want any debates to start concerning denominations faith, cause that makes us fight and over something so insignificant, so we better keep our focus here on PMO and Jesus Christ
dethly and Tao Jones like this.