1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by Pranay_Masterchief

Man I lost again ... I relapsed again ... I am depressed ... I don't want to b a bad person .. it's pushing me towards that inevitability.... Ik it ... Idk what to do ... I try to overcome d urge but I lose ... Could u guys help me ... Please ... I beg u ... If I relapse again .. then I'll b lost forever ...
Rajamrutak likes this.
free the balls more_vert
free the balls
We are in this together. Don't feel depressed, the next time you try to fap just think about the regret it brings you. You have have to tell yourself that you have had enough and that you are better than this. Stand up for yourself cuz if you don't then no one else will. You got this!
Pranay_Masterchief likes this.
Rajamrutak more_vert
Rajamrutak
My freind please try to think what happend why you relapsed what we're the circumstances under which you relapsed and try to avoid the mistake. Write it down why the relapse happen and try not to repeat it. Pain is temporary my friend greatness lasts forever always remember you may be going through this pain but on the other side of this struggle there is something special waiting for you. Keep going my freind.
Pranay_Masterchief likes this.
Pranay_Masterchief more_vert
Pranay_Masterchief
Thanks guysI'll work on it again .... Ik there's something and some1 special on d other side ... Now I'll try to bring that into focus ... I always lose when I get bored of studying .. I am going to get enrolled to a medical college but for that I have get through an exam ... Idk if I'll make it ... But I will make sure I will win ... I have .. and I will .. my dream and destiny is to be a doctor ... My parents ... They gave it all to where I am ... And I'll do d same .. thx guys ..