1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by | Nico |

Any thoughts on the General Conference ? :)
Tannhauser and Azzure like this.
Azzure more_vert
Azzure
Good to see the First Presidency leading by example and practicing social distancing lol. I'm enjoying conference so far. I need to be more grateful and mindful of how the Lord has blessed me in my life already.
vxlccm, Jefe Rojo and | Nico | like this.
vxlccm more_vert
vxlccm
Hey, in this age of freedoms being cancelled, that kind of respect for government requests might help us. In the Bible, Paul seems to think it's a good idea.
Azzure and | Nico | like this.
vxlccm more_vert
vxlccm
My favorite talks so far were actually from the youth speakers. It's re-energiznig to hear their testimony and nascent faith. You have a favorite, @nico2211?
AntiqueRevolverGuy more_vert
AntiqueRevolverGuy
Respect the law of the land.
| Nico | more_vert
| Nico |
I havent watched the youth talks yet because it was streamed 1-3am in the uk, but i will watch it soon and let you know :) @vxlccm
vxlccm and Azzure like this.
Azzure more_vert
Azzure
Weren't those youth a spiritual force to be reckoned with, @vxlccm! So amazing to listen to. Much respect to their parents. I can see how President Nelson has stepped outside of the 'traditional' LDS box with his leadership. Totally inspired. I see him as a very inclusive President. It was nice that they were children of colour too, and seeing a man of colour give the closing prayer.