1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by yournamehere

I had a triggering event today but I had a pretty cool experience. Here's what happened: this afternoon I was home working on my 9th step in my ARP manual. I got distracted and looked up a custom book I made 7 months ago for my soon-to-be ex-wife for her for last Christmas. (It's through an online account so I could look at the digital version). It made me sad to look back at what I put together for her during the time I was still trying to work things out with her. It brought back memories I had with her, both good and bad. I knew that this sadness was a trigger and that I should do something about it. So deleted that account so I could never look at it again. I texted one of my accountability partners and went back and forth a little bit. 30 minutes later, my brother texted me and invited me over for dinner for later in the evening. 10 minutes after that, a friend from church randomly stopped by my house and we talked for a little bit. I think someone upstairs was looking out for me today :) I know that God answers prayers :)
JHue32 more_vert
JHue32
hey man thank you for sharing.