1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by Tao Jones

I believe that Father God is 100% in control of all things. I believe that He is unfailingly good. And I believe that He knows exactly what He is doing all the time.

If I rest in these truths, I know a peace that cannot be assailed, fathomed, or explained.

All praise and glory to this God, who, while I was still His enemy, sent His Son to find and rescue me and accepted His death in my place so that relationship between us might be restored -- and then renewed me right down to the very core with the new and undying life of His Son!

I do not always understand what Father God is up to, but He has earned my trust through His unwavering love. He owes me nothing whatsoever, but He chose to pay a very high price to make a way for us to get to know one another. How could I refuse such an offer from such a God as this?

The way is still open and available to anyone whose heart stirs at hearing all this. Maybe you'd like to get to know Him, too? Let me know -- maybe we can walk through part of the journey together.