1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by ForABetterLife20

I haven't been on this page in forever. Forgive me.
I've been neglecting my prayer life recently, and for that I ask your forgiveness again, because I have failed you.
I've been doing well abstaining from M, not so much from P. I've made progress, just twice in the last 10 days or so have I P'd. So I've been doing ok in that area. My main concern is that I'm letting my time dwindle too easily in these last months before I head off to school and begin to get blasted with responsibilities of an adult.
I'm leaving everything I know behind and I'm going 9 hours away to live in a totally new atmosphere. While it's a step in the right direction for sure, my fear is that once I get into that brand new way of living, I might totally leave behind God in my endeavors and in my mind and heart.
So I post here this evening to ask for your prayers that this does not happen, and I also ask for advice.
adamf11 more_vert
adamf11
"He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the LORD require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God." Micah 6:8 if you can strive to do that day by day, it will be easier for you to remain close to God.
ForABetterLife20 likes this.
adamf11 more_vert
adamf11
I will pray for you as you prepare for your next step in life! Don't worry too much. You will definitely make mistakes, just keep seeking God and He will keep you on the right track.