1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by JesusDied4me

Keep me in your prayers guys, I'm going through the worst rut I've ever put myself into. Hope all of you are doing well, and I will praying for all of you to do great in this fight. I've been now doing it for days and im just drained mentally and physically, this is definitely a crossroads in my life and major damage has been done. I'm just praying for God to help me...
Deleted Account and Paradiddle like this.
Tao Jones more_vert
Tao Jones
I am glad you reached out. Today can be the day you turn things around. What bold action can you take to cut yourself off from P for good?
JesusDied4me and Makis like this.
Paradiddle more_vert
Paradiddle
I have lost count of the ruts in my life. I am new here but know the story. The low is worse than the high, but we still get lied to. You are not alone and God loves you
JesusDied4me likes this.
JesusDied4me more_vert
JesusDied4me
The bottom line is, theres no easy way out of this I either do it or I don't. I just have to get rid of the mindset "oh its gonna get me one day", and just do the work. Can't live like this anymore and I'm willing to sacrifice everything and anything to get there.
Tao Jones likes this.