1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by Looking4Freedom

"Since you died with Christ to the elemental spiritual forces of this world, why, as though you still belonged to the world, do you submit to its rules: 'Do not handle! Do not taste! Do not touch!'? These rules, which have to do with things that are all destined to perish with use, are based on merely human commands and teachings. Such regulations indeed have an appearance of wisdom, with their self-imposed worship, their false humility and their harsh treatment of the body, but they lack any value in restraining sensual indulgence. (Colossians 2:20-23)

I think I've relied too much on my own strength to combat PMO and dealing with issues in my life instead of knowing Jesus deeper and allow him to reign in my mind, heart, and life. I've missed the simplicity of knowing Christ, our Savior. Let's keep it simple and find our love, joy, and delight in him, in his beauty, his purity, and his holiness. PMO and fetishes only seek to replace our delight and joy in something else, something perverted from what God made as good. PMO and fetishes magnify themselves and try to magnify that we need these things over the Lord. They diminish God in our sight, mind, and heart. Another result is their influence in our lives is increased and God's is decreased. Let's foster a deeper knowledge and love for the Lord. Magnify the Lord...make him big in your mind, heart, and life for that is who he is. God, magnify yourself in our lives in Jesus' Name.
Daisetsuu more_vert
Daisetsuu
Amen thank you, PMO is like this dark cloud shadowing over my life but with God's help I will overcome.
Tao Jones likes this.
Arbiter007 more_vert
Arbiter007
Amen, yes Lord. I agree that you are not a small god, you are a big God and a big Daddy. Thank you Abba Father!!