1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by Black ∆ Fang

EDGED LIKE CRAZY

So last night, I was reading some red pill content. I also read about women's sexuality and s*x-guide books to increase my knowledge. My last relapse was on 20th April or something.

But last night, I encountered an urge to peek at P. All favourite scenes started flashing and i gave in to the urges. Watched and searched but never relapsed. I started it on 3 am or something and ended up till 4-4.30am.

Though I am not feeling drained at all, but my balls hurt like crazy. And there's some pain in my right leg too. I decided to wank and start it all over again so the pain subsides but then realized that abstaining in lockdown is very hard and it will be very hard to reach this point again.

MORAL OF THE STORY- NEVER,EVER and I mean EVER Peak! It'll leave you devastated.
Swazzy 1, radfaraz, Gokuu and 2 others like this.
Halyan2911 more_vert
Halyan2911
The thing thing happened. But I didn't wank (luckily). I saw a trigger which led me to search more of it and I found myself getting caught in it.... My hand was doing its own thing you know what I mean... I was loosing the battle..... But then I immediately closed everything and stated thinking what all I was about to lose if I continued it for sometime longer..... So I pulled my hand back and finally stopped. Right now I'm feeling good. MORAL :- It's these hard days that count, if you abstrain during this period you reach a higher level, a level which can't be calculated in days...