1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by Tao Jones

Today marks one year of no P-subs and no sexual thinking of any kind apart from the physical and engaged presence of my wife. I am also now well over 500 days of no PMO.

I am finally free from PMO, P-subs, and uncontrollable sexualized thinking -- I will not choose to go back. One day at a time, one thought at a time, submitting every thought to my higher power, Jesus Christ, and replacing the lies I find there with his Truth. Whatever I focus my attention on is what will grow bigger and stronger within me until it overwhelms me. I choose to have my thoughts and my heart consumed by peace and goodness and love, so that is where I will maintain my focus. (Hebrews 12:1-3, Romans 12:1-2)

Recovery is possible. Onward!

https://forum.nofap.com/index.php?threads/one-year-of-no-p-subs-and-no-sexual-thinking.278624/
Kemar935 more_vert
Kemar935
Wow Tao, so inspiring, congratulations!! I hope you will stay with us on nofap?
Tao Jones likes this.
Tao Jones more_vert
Tao Jones
I have no plans to go anywhere, @Kemar935 . As long as you will have me and God gives me strength, it is my intention to help as many others as I can to find freedom from the slavery and death of PMO.
Day walker, DarkKnight85 and Kemar935 like this.