1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by Shin Iu

The evil hit me last night, and I had dream where everyone around me played mind war/politics to me. I couldn't solve that confusion in my dream. Plz pray for me from the evilness!
I haven't had a wet dream for 30 days. But that evilness was too strong so that I couldn't distinguish the truth and got trapped in the dream.
Wet dream is not a relapse, but it is not what I want to happen as well!
I felt that I was beaten twice by evil last night (confusion and wet dream)!
I want to fight back, I want to stand up, and I don't want to give up my glory!
Fuck you evil!
Let's say fk to evil all together in our prayers!
Amen!
Amen!
Amen!
Amen!
pjp more_vert
pjp
The evil one wraps sin in a sweet wrapper and calls it temptation. No matter how sweet the wrapper, what's inside is toxic - and it poisons not just the tempted, but those around him as well. Stay strong, brother and recognise temptation for what it is.
Flyhigh and Shin Iu like this.
Shin Iu more_vert
Shin Iu
Evil is not that simple. It is spiritual as well. Thanks for your support @pjp
Flyhigh likes this.
sparkywantsnoPMO more_vert
sparkywantsnoPMO
Why do you think a wet dream is evil?
Bnnybnny likes this.
Shin Iu more_vert
Shin Iu
If it was sexual contact during the daytime as a cause, it would be reasonable. But since I was clean during the days, and I didn't talk anything sexually. I don't find the cause but evil
joe242 more_vert
joe242
Dont fight alone. Ask God to fight for you and believe that he has already won and it shall happen.
Shin Iu likes this.