1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by saviour

hello everyone . I have recently joined your group and i am new to this nofap site .I have been doing mastrubation for 6 years and i can't stop it. I am so depressed and no one is there to help me. please help me guys, I don't know what to do
Toni7 likes this.
Tao Jones more_vert
Tao Jones
Welcome! I am glad God led you here. Check out the Information tab above for some first steps. I highly recommend you find an AP or three (this site can be a good place to do that) and start checking in with them every day. This plague thrives by keeping us isolated and in the dark. If we bring it into the light of community, we have made a huge step forward. You are courageous to come here and speak up. I am praying for you and cheering you on toward a better kind of life in Christ!
saviour and david22 like this.
saviour more_vert
saviour
Tao jones please can u tell me what AP is
Toni7 likes this.
VitominV more_vert
VitominV
Hello and welcome. An AP is an Accountability Partner. Browse through the site make friends (get an accountability partner) and read up on the rebooting to get you started... Theres quite a bit of nofap jargon that we use but don't worry abt that for now. Glad you have taken the first step towards the new you :) good luck <3
saviour likes this.