1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by JMarcus

Hi! It has been a while since I passed here. I have a reflection that I have been doing for many years. What to do to make a proper restart? I can no longer even speak of a "reset", I fall every day, and every day there is less encouragement to restart, there is no willpower to do it, and I think that the out of will once lost, is no longer recovered. That has taught me at least the years of life that I have.

I no longer have the sacraments at hand, the churches are closed in my country due to the pandemic, and of priests, not to mention, very few have appeared on social media or streaming. I don't have much confidence in them either, there were a lot of scandals here at the time, with child abuse. I read and reflect on the daily readings of the bible, but I cannot apply them to this specific topic, and I think I am no longer interested in applying them. I do not know if this is a crisis of faith and I am losing it, or I have simply never had faith. Regards
battleready likes this.
battleready more_vert
battleready
A crisis of faith everyone of us here we have our moments (short/ long). Do not play with your willpower, as is drains by the end of each day! In order to have a stronger willpower you need add some skills to it!!! I am applying and playing with the 6 sources of influence