1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by Tom1492

Dear brothers I relapsed after 13 days clean. Time to reboot and reset the clock.
Kemar935, marrea, Johnnybgud3 and 2 others like this.
Tao Jones more_vert
Tao Jones
Consider using a PMO calendar instead of the simply counter and chart the real progress you are making. Get forgiveness and get back on track!
Johnnybgud3 more_vert
Johnnybgud3
Forgive yourself, focus on the future that God is leading you towards, and let the past serve as a lesson not a limitation or pattern for the future. You are not here to fall prey to the temptations of the flesh or the deciever, but for Our Heavenly Father to work something through you for the betterment of those around you and in turn you will grow and become more than you thought possible. Ask Him for guidance and listen.
Tao Jones, Kemar935 and NamelessHume like this.
PatrickJames more_vert
PatrickJames
Try the mandon'tfap app.
marrea more_vert
marrea
i did 11 days, and relapsed TWICE today, i almost puked, i feel terrible
PatrickJames more_vert
PatrickJames
Feel strong in the Lord. As a believer look at your position in Christ. Who the Bible says you are in Christ. Research these things. Enter them as Google search terms. Use this little project as a diversion from feeling bad and to escape subsequent urges.
Toni7 likes this.
Tao Jones more_vert
Tao Jones
@marrea What led you back into the pit? What lie from the enemy did you believe? Have you confessed, found forgiveness, and repented (turned away from this)? His mercies are new every morning. Get back up and get moving forward again. He is faithful, even when we are not.
PatrickJames and Johnnybgud3 like this.
JesusDied4me more_vert
JesusDied4me
I threw away 25 days progress 3 days ago, know how it feels. Just know next time you're tempted, of how horrible it feels and why you're here in the first place. Remember today to beat tomorrow. Get up and keep fighting soilder! God bless.
PatrickJames and Tao Jones like this.
PatrickJames more_vert
PatrickJames
@JesusDied4me We reject Satan and his minions and cast them and command them in the Holy Name of Jesus to leave us. Leave us now. We ask Jesus to forgive us for being deceived and to give us strength and awareness to not receive or believe the lies and temptations of Satan. Amen.
CI-MA likes this.