1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by 007malone

I just relapsed on pmo. I had a great abstinence period going and was feeling uplifted about it. Ugh. I saw what happened too. I can’t pin point the exact trigger. But I can tell you that it was an accumulation of lustful thoughts I had throughout. I was slowly allowing myself to accept and dwell on them longer and longer. I can’t let my guard down. The adversary roams around. Please, my brothers and sisters, any little prayer for me to overcome this sin in my life, I’d truely appreciate it. I know prayer works! Thanks!
Henryforward more_vert
Henryforward
God knows your heart he knows your struggle just acknowledge your guilt repent and move on no need to stay in the shame for long. Perhaps you need to start practicing bouncing your mind from the lustful thoughts. Also maybe try cold showers I find them helpful even if its at the end its training you to be disciplined. Get in the word there is healing to be found and a renewal of the mind also pray often even when you are triggered! Nothing reduces the triggered feeling more than telling God your thoughts and how your feeling! Take heart you will overcome.
Knighthawk, John851 and 007malone like this.
007malone more_vert
007malone
Thanks for the kind words, and I’ll hop in the shower now! Lol
Knighthawk and Henryforward like this.