1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by Meli

Hi all. I'm new here. Mid thirties female. I'm really struggling with this. I've been doing this since I can remember... Very early on and never questioned it. Then in high school and college it got out of control and I was up to like 10 times a day to destress. Still didn't even think about it. Fast forward...I had 2 very strange things happen to be in the span of 3 years. All while I found out I have anxiety, panic, depression, ADHD. Finally understand myself a little working on that stuff. Anyway, I had a total sexual crash about 2 years ago... Slowly recovering maybe at 10 percent. Went completely numb down there. O was not even pleasurable. I'm still very numb... something changed over night. I'm scared. I've had medical tests there's nothing physically wrong they can find. I'm starting to think that the pmo during my entire life has had something to do with this. The P part actually happened much later on in life but I was definitely m and o I mean as far back as I can remember and edging too since forever. Wtf is wrong with me :( also another really weird thing is that even though I have very little feeling anymore and barely any sensation I'm still fapping all the time. I can't stop. It's like a compulsory behavior. There is much more to my story but I feel super awkward and vulnerable right now even telling anybody about this but I'm at my Wit's End I really need help I feel like nofap is going to help me regain some of my sensitivity and have some control over my behavior. I can almost feel the dopamine hit when I do it and I'm definitely addicted I am an addict and in my mid-thirties I'm just now realizing this and I've been this way a very very very long time. Thank you.
adpax10 and Eleanor like this.
Zyn more_vert
Zyn
Welcome. You may find the help you need in the 'women in reboot' forum where other women discuss similar problems. I am sure you can get better. Remember to try to be kind to yourself in all things.
Meli likes this.
Meli more_vert
Meli
Thanks I'll check out that forum
adpax10 more_vert
adpax10
Good luck Meli. We're here for you and join you in the struggle.
PBB likes this.