1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by gcamt123

Heyy guys

New on this group

28 days nofap. First started simple body weight exercises at home, did them regularly for 2 weeks, and yesterday got myself pair of 5 kg dumbbells.
I understand that a pair of dumbbells is enough for most of your body. Any suggestions on body building? I am eating clean from last 3 weeks.
Suggestions like whether I should go for all the parts in one day, or should follow schedule like chest day, arm day etc? Any other thing?
Asgardian36 likes this.
YHH more_vert
YHH
I do a 3 day a week work out
gcamt123 likes this.
mike15 more_vert
mike15
I like full body workouts the best. I think when ive done separate i’m less likely to incorporate my whole body and have it work as a unit instead of separate parts. It keeps me more coordinated and athletic. If your doing heavy lifting though youll need rest days for certain parts. It all depends on what your doing. If mostly body weight I say incorporating the whole body into each workout is good.
gcamt123 and Asgardian36 like this.
YHH more_vert
YHH
What i know is that
gcamt123 likes this.
YHH more_vert
YHH
resting is based on how you feel
gcamt123 and mike15 like this.
YHH more_vert
YHH
i dont know if you can help me currenlty im 240 pounds , 5'11 height , eating 2,700 calories per day . My goal is to lose fat , been like this for a month although it seems i lost weight based on clothese size (they fit better) but with regards to waist and thigh measurements i havent lost . I think it means i lost muscle mass rather than fat.? what do you think
gcamt123 more_vert
gcamt123
I am really not sure...I never calculated calories and weight and everything...I just stopped eating unhealthy shit without counting any numbers! Sorry man!
mike15 more_vert
mike15
@YHH You might have to lower your calorie count or make the effort to eat all whole foods (not the store) and limit processed. Also I think cardio is really important to add in when you are trying to lose excess weight. Something like jump roping or running would be good. Even trying to walk 10 or 12000 steps a day could work along with a regular workout program.
gcamt123 likes this.
gcamt123 more_vert
gcamt123
Thanks man!! I am thinking jumping jacks or jogging or going up and down the stairs for 5-6 mins maybe can do the trick...I am not that fat to be honest. I just have a tiny potbelly and big bum. But I want to build muscles
mike15 more_vert
mike15
@gcamt123 Yah that sounds like it could work! I was thinking more for YHH but if your not that big and want to build muscle, something like sprints could be really good for you. You dont need to do that many either. You could still do a little jog or jumping jacks or stairs for warm up though.