1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by illegallysane

I've tried so hard on my own but I don't think I can fight this fight alone anymore. I love the idea that Christ urges us to rely on others in our struggles - that we all are catalysts for His Atonement to touch the lives of others - because when we seek help from other disciples of Christ, we are seeking help from Him. I have been stubborn and thought I could do it alone, but after a season of success, I've returned to old habits and I know it will only get worse if I don't reach out and use the healing power of Christ's Atonement. I'm really glad to be a part of this group now and I hope I can help others find healing through Christ, too.

"But we will discover as we lift another’s burden, even a little, that our backs are strengthened and we sense a light in the darkness." - Henry B. Eyring, Oct. 2020
Outside more_vert
Outside
Welcome & glad you're here! I think reaching out to others is an important first step - glad you're taking it! Are you already familiar with the nofap site?
Jefe Rojo likes this.
hope4travis more_vert
hope4travis
Welcome welcome @illegallysane . This is a great asset. Will you be keeping a reboot log?
SoJoP more_vert
SoJoP
Welcome! How right you are! I’ve found a lot of healing, growth, and support here. I don’t know that anyone is saved alone. God puts us in families, wards, and communities like this for a reason.