1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by Phantom Avalanche

Hey all,
You likely know it already, but here's the link for the prophet's message today:

Maybe we can rally and do a sort of #givethanks here? You don't have to post one here everyday, heaven knows there's enough social media already, but it would be fun to see that spill over here a little.
#givethanks
Tannhauser more_vert
Tannhauser
I was just coming here to say this same thing. I am so grateful for this site and for this group in particular. You have all strengthened my resolve and my testimony. I am grateful for the atonement and for the ability to not only repent, but to turn weaknesses into strength. #givethanks
AntiqueRevolverGuy more_vert
AntiqueRevolverGuy
i'm thankful that even though ive been dirty, i can still see who i am.
AntiqueRevolverGuy more_vert
AntiqueRevolverGuy
Thank ful for the ability to pray, and the ability to dream.
the ability to help others even when i'm weak.
for all that i've been able to experience and enjoy
thankful for all the knowledge that i have
thankful for the ability to perceive beauty
thankful for the ability to love
and thankful for Christ for his ultimate sacrifice on our behalf
Azzure more_vert
Azzure
I'm grateful my trials are occupying my energy, time and faith. I don't have time or energy to PMO. Give thanks for trials, they are the stuff life is made of, they are the stuff that lives are made from.
Phantom Avalanche more_vert
Phantom Avalanche
I'm grateful for the friends, family and others who sympathize with our trials and give us needed support.
Tannhauser likes this.
Tannhauser more_vert
Tannhauser
Today I'm grateful for music, and the power that it has to lift my spirits, encourage me and inspire me to do better.
Phantom Avalanche and Outside like this.