1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by ayemigz

Hi guys. Relapses about 20 min ago. Feeling ashamed but thought I’d join a group with believers to help me back on track. I’m committing to a 7 day PMO free challenge and plan to post on here daily for accountability. Also open to an AP. Anyways, God bless everyone in their recovery.
John851, Leone, Akeakua and 3 others like this.
frogs2345 more_vert
frogs2345
Why did you turn back to PMO? What feelings or thoughts made you desire hat in your heart?
ayemigz more_vert
ayemigz
I think I turned to PMO out of being bored, stressed and not devoting the time necessary to prayer if I’m being honest.
Tao Jones more_vert
Tao Jones
Welcome! I am glad you are here.
ayemigz likes this.
Leone more_vert
Leone
We can be APs, but only if you are willing to write every day for at least three months! I want to be APs with someone who is very serious about stopping this once and for all and who is radical. If you don't want to keep in touch regularly, then it's no point doing this. Only if we write every day we will be able to help each other and beat this addiction for good.
ayemigz likes this.