1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by Leone

I have messed up again repeatedly! More than five years on Nofap and i haven't changed one bit, as a matter of fact, i am getting worse and deeper into this addiction. I just can't stop thinking about the struggles and what happened in the past, that's what makes me go back and do what i do best, being a wanker. Sometimes i think, what is the point of all this? I might as well do whatever i want to do, nothing is changing anyway. I found a few APs here but they stop writing, my only guess is that they have gone back to pmo and don't want to continue to be aps. If someone is very serious and radical about stopping and putting this addiction behind, write a message. I am looking for a strong ap who will keep in touch every day and write every day for at least 3 months. I want to stop pmo before it ruins my life and messes and wastes more time.
Tom1492 and Tao Jones like this.
Myfortress more_vert
Myfortress
Do not give up brother. I struggled for longer than that before I finally put it away for good. The enemy is relentless. As an AP, I look for the people I am working with to stay in touch with me every couple of days. If I don't hear from them, I ping them every couple of days. But you have to take responsibility to respond. If after several attempts without a response, I write them off as not serious. PM me if you want to link up.
John851, Leone and Tao Jones like this.
The Pennsylvanian more_vert
The Pennsylvanian
Hey Leone I’ve got a Telegram group of men who are here to hold one another accountable. I’ve got a few ideas that have worked for me and others as well, to assist in recovery. https://t.me/joinchat/RIVAIxO7-XdubmcPb2iQ5w
Leone likes this.
The Pennsylvanian more_vert
The Pennsylvanian
Theres the link if you’d like to join. Either way, best of luck. Some ideas that I have found to work, are blocking the internet entirely, and finding healthy coping mechanisms to deal with stress, such as exercise and meditation, and daily prayer and Bible reading
david22 and Tao Jones like this.
Leone more_vert
Leone
I sent you a message Myfortress, thank you! I will try and install Telegram on my android and join you guys, i need this, thank you GoldenDreams. God bless you all. Every little helps against this addiction, to finally get rid of it once and for all.
Tao Jones likes this.