1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by YogSam

Hi all,
I am new to this.Anyone willing to take a 7 day challenge with me. Thanks in advance.
YogSam more_vert
YogSam
Guys...today was a great day. I felt motivated to keep on ... I think it's working as a group. How about you ..
bulldawg1970 more_vert
bulldawg1970
great to hear that Yog, and yes being a part of a group and being held accountable is a big help i think
thisIsthelastDay more_vert
thisIsthelastDay
Exactly! Human connection is one of the best motivator to go on in every aspects of life
YogSam more_vert
YogSam
I have gone few months without PMO earlier but then I relapsed. I found the Nofap handbook very useful. I have practically experienced that the week after relapse is very challenging and important. This is because the mind tricks the person suggesting that it's ok ..anyways you have lapsed..have some good time..and you can go back after few days....& That's exactly where a person gets trapped when he's alone.... Now, I am stronger and I wait entire day to tell you guys that I am going strongly.... All my urges are going away coz I don't want to come back and tell that I failed..and that's what keeping me strong... Thank you !!
bulldawg1970 more_vert
bulldawg1970
good jog yog, and sounds like a good handbook
YogSam more_vert
YogSam
Going strong my friends..... How are you guys doing
thisIsthelastDay more_vert
thisIsthelastDay
Fine..I'm at day five now. What bout u
YogSam likes this.
bulldawg1970 more_vert
bulldawg1970
going strong, no desires to look at that crap so all good, keep it up guys
YogSam likes this.
bulldawg1970 more_vert
bulldawg1970
day 30 we get our first event, climb that damn mountain
YogSam and thisIsthelastDay like this.
YogSam more_vert
YogSam
I completed 4 days .... Yeah... I never felt this determined earlier. I think I am doing fine... Working in a group matters.. now I am understanding the real power of groups and communities.
YogSam more_vert
YogSam
Awesome. I am going fine, and your post has motivated me a lot. Thank you.Thank you... No desire to look at that crap. I am determined to go even stronger now...
YogSam more_vert
YogSam
Yup.. count me in ... I am telling you that I am not going to disappoint you guys, and all of us are going to celebrate our first events...
YogSam more_vert
YogSam
Since the time I have left that crap, I am thinking about new activities.. walking, gym, developing new interested.. and I think it is a very positive sign
bulldawg1970 more_vert
bulldawg1970
Great job yog, and that determination you have will drive us as well, 4 victories and many more to go
YogSam likes this.
YogSam more_vert
YogSam
Yup.. definitely. I did some reading and found that sperm cycle is 74 days i.e. it takes 74 days for creation of sperm. This might be the reason NoFap guide says that anything below 90 days will not be that beneficial... If that's so after 90 days ..a person should have a cycle completing everyday ! and that might be the reason for them to suggest 90+ days at a minimum...
YogSam more_vert
YogSam
So basically this is now a lifestyle change for me... Whatever I was doing earlier is a thing of past...
YogSam more_vert
YogSam
I am on day 5.... I have downloaded a counter app called Rewire Companion on my phone, and as I have to live this lifestyle... I just gonna believe in this...live this with whole heart & strength... and let this app do all counting for me....
bulldawg1970 more_vert
bulldawg1970
That's a good idea, then your not so focused on this and the days that stresses you and becomes a chore, that;s when you quit, when it gets too much like a chore great idea yog
YogSam likes this.
YogSam more_vert
YogSam
Yup...you got it... It's all about thought and thinking my friend... Every sin happens twice...first in the mind of the doer, and then by his actions... So it's really important to get us out of the thought...
YogSam more_vert
YogSam
If we don't think..then it's easier to not do... Whoever thinks can also some day.. as the seed is already there...when it will find the right environment and conditions, it will blossom.