1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by Diligentdrive7

Hey guys, I haven't been on here for a while. I hope you all are doing well and greetings to the new brethren in the group. I have been falling and drifting so far from God the P has been desensitizing me like crazy where I feel I don't wanna do anything. PMO'ing 3 times in a single day sometimes and it's crazy. I watched something the other day and thought to myself afterwards how could I watch this to see this woman in this pain undergoing these things just for money is sickening. Man, I have went through some hectic stuff in my life. I feel like such a damaged person. I need support guys, I need the love and prayer of my brothers and sisters. I don't even feel like I can pray and the reason I stayed away is because I felt like there's no use in me being here and that it won't help. I love you guys, pray for me
intso, Kemar935, newtry and 3 others like this.
Tao Jones more_vert
Tao Jones
Praying. We recover from this addiction one day at a time. Don't lose hope and don't grow weary in the fight. Reaching out when you most feel unworthy of doing so is the indication that you are ready to move forward. I am cheering you on!