1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by callousedfinger

Nearing the two week point for me (my counter is since the last time I smoked weed). Two weeks has been my personal best for no pmo and weed as well (outside of probation). No urges whatsoever, and what seems to help is staying focused on God, taking care of my family, being sober, letting go of my desire for a girlfriend, strengthening forgiveness, mercy among myself and others, and having faith that I will be a better man - one capable of having a family of my own. Fundamentally, exercise facilitated sobriety, and sobriety has facilitated the journey. I pray that I stop here on the road ahead, and talk through the speed bumps, the detours, the ice patches, the sharp turns, and the potholes of course.

I pray and have faith in us all
Kemar935 more_vert
Kemar935
Great man! 2 weeks, and it seems like you figured out what keeps you on the right track! Try to remain focused on those things, far too often I noticed myself slipping by not reading the bible for a couple of days etc. Keep going! I'll be praying for you!
callousedfinger likes this.
Tao Jones more_vert
Tao Jones
Welcome! I hope we will be of support to you on your journey. I am praying for you and cheering you on!
Kemar935 and callousedfinger like this.