1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by JROvercomer

It is pretty crazy how in my dreams I was being super tempted with very attractive women. Thankfully when I wake up and realize this I respond accordingly, but man the devil attacks you at your most vulnerable that's for sure! I will continue to overcome by the blood of The Lamb and the word of His testimony! Stay strong my brothers and sisters in Christ.
Lordhavemercy more_vert
Lordhavemercy
The Church fathers say to ignore dreams. A wet dream is not a sin, because you are not responisble for your actions. Don't pay too much attention to your dreams. The devil can mislead you through your dreams. Hope this helps, borther.
JROvercomer and Kemar935 like this.
Lordhavemercy more_vert
Lordhavemercy
Glory to Jesus Christ. Glory Forever!
JROvercomer and Kemar935 like this.
CPilot more_vert
CPilot
Good point. The devil never rests but the fact that you resisted his temptations indicates your mind is healing and you are becoming stronger. Well done! Stay the course! I am praying for you, please pray for me.
Kemar935 and JROvercomer like this.
skybrowser more_vert
skybrowser
I have had similar dreams. It's usually in the morning when I feel the temptation the strongest.
Though dreams can come from the devil such as these ones involving lust but let's not forget that God has also spoken to people through dreams too. So personally I try to pray and think about the dreams I've had (if I can remember them) when it may not be clear what the message is or whom it's from.