1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by Jake Barnes

Good Morning,

Today is the morning of day five and I feel pretty good. I need to get better at going to bed earlier if I am going to keep waking up at four, but I still got six good hours of sleep last night. I had one too many ciders last night and got dangerously close to ruining my PMO sobriety. I didn't relapse (thank God!) and the thought that saved me was that I remembered that I have a double date with my buddy, his wife, and a single girl on the worship team at our church this evening and I want to be my best self for the hangout. The recollection that my motivation, personality, and mentality are so far and away better without PMO saved me last night and I pray that I continue to remind myself that truth. I am so thankful that I did not relapse last night and I pray the date goes well tonight.

"But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you." Mathew 6:33
Zeb
Beatthis more_vert
Beatthis
You’re definitely moving in the right direction.
Myfortress likes this.
shawn spenstar more_vert
shawn spenstar
Great job man, keep it up.
Myfortress likes this.
Knighthawk more_vert
Knighthawk
Way to stay strong! Awesome
Myfortress likes this.