1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by BillyBobBoBoBo

I've been looking at stuff around Hindu Push-ups and Hindu Squats. I am wondering if doing those two with bridgeing, pike push-ups & Indian club swinging/mace swinging afterwards would be a good enough workout. What do you guys think?
bloudermilk24 and exsoldier like this.
BillyBobBoBoBo more_vert
BillyBobBoBoBo
@exsoldier Of course, even had the idea to do to 3000 to 6000, as inspired by the Great Game. Though that might be a bit excessive and would take up a lot of time if I get to that number.
SelfControlIsTheGoal more_vert
SelfControlIsTheGoal
A good workout? Sure. Best for strength and size, not really. I say just do what you enjoy.
BillyBobBoBoBo likes this.
BillyBobBoBoBo more_vert
BillyBobBoBoBo
@SelfControlIsTheGoal Well it's not what I am doing at the moment as doing my W.A.T.C.H protocol with dumbbells. Though I have a trigger finger and thinking of options if I need to put what I am doing on hold. Which if doing what I stated on this post I'd aim to do over 100's of reps of H-Squats, H-Push-ups, Pike Push-ups, bridges and Mace/Kettlebell exercises.