1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by Vir

Prayers appreciated! Strong urges!
Samuru1, jurte and need2beatpmo like this.
Vir more_vert
Vir
Psa 26:12 KJV My foot standeth in an even place: in the congregations will I bless the LORD.
SocratesTheKing likes this.
Vir more_vert
Vir
Psa 27:3 KJV Though an host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear: though war should rise against me, in this will I be confident.
Psa 27:14 KJV Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD.
Wait on God, not on your pleasure. Yes, jerking off is pleasurable, and that makes sense to the body, but you don't have to fear it. God is greater than my body's desire for pleasure.
need2beatpmo likes this.
Myfortress more_vert
Myfortress
Your got this. Turn to Him.
Vir likes this.
need2beatpmo more_vert
need2beatpmo
PMO presents itself as lovely, enjoyable, a release, a necessity. See it and expose it for what it is - a lie, ugly, vile, putrid, vomit, unclean, an attack and abuse on another, death. Associate whatever reviling and strong image you can with it. May Jesus be altogether lovely and beautiful in your (and in our) eyes. Praying 4 u.
Vir, Knighthawk and Tao Jones like this.
Vir more_vert
Vir
Just wanted to send belated thank to everyone for the words of encouragement and prayers. Made it through that night.
SocratesTheKing likes this.