1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by Vir

Week 13.5 update.

I'm measuring in weeks not days since that seems to work better for me.

First off, I want to give credit to God for enabling me to get.thisnfar without masturbating. All glory to Him. I'm a little shocked that I haven't given in up to this point. When I made myself available to Him for this no masturbating journey, it was like He scooped me up and said "Yep, we're going to win."

I don't think about the fight that much. The urges I had the other night were a rare thing at this point. I'm enjoying becoming a better man and living out victorious living in Christ in new ways.

I want to thank you all for being here. This forum has been instrumental to my success. Having a place and, indeed, other people to cry out to when I'm facing strong urges is a godsend.

May God give and continue to give you each victory, purity, and joy as you walk with Him.

Best,
Vir
Tao Jones more_vert
Tao Jones
So good to hear stories like yours. Thanks for sharing. Keep showing up. Keep reaching out. Keep on the Path!
Akeakua and Vir like this.
jurte more_vert
jurte
God bless you! I will pray for you, I know you will keep gaining benefits on your journey since Jesus is on your side!
Akeakua and Vir like this.
Vir more_vert
Vir
Thanks, man
Akeakua likes this.