1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by Tao Jones

I wanted to share the good news with you: Today officially marks for me two years of freedom from P, P-subs, MO, and all unhelpful sexual thinking apart from the engaged, physical presence of my wife. Freedom has cost me a great deal, but God was faithful to provide during my six-year journey back to rest in him, and he has now restored my fortunes -- and then some!

Now that I have found freedom and peace in him, I will not go back! At least not today. One day at a time is all I can do. Today, I choose him. He is my beloved Master, and I belong to him without hesitation or reservation. I can say this only because he has been gracious to prove himself absolutely trustworthy to me over many years. I have been very slow to trust him.

Matthew 13:45-46 - New Living Translation
<45> Again, the Kingdom of Heaven is like a merchant on the lookout for choice pearls. <46> When he discovered a pearl of great value, he sold everything he owned and bought it!
PatrickJames more_vert
PatrickJames
Thank you for being here brother. Amen.
Sean Edie more_vert
Sean Edie
Well done. It helps to know that it can be done
young asada more_vert
young asada
Keep it Going bro! Keep on leading the bruthus in Christ!
Vir more_vert
Vir
Bless God, Tao! That's fantastic.